Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Probably the funniest book ever


Read this book. It's titled "Mountain Man Dance Moves, The McSweeny's Book of Lists." I made a scene in the bookstore as I laughed out loud while reading it. Also, it has a unicorn on the cover, which you might think is cool.

It's from the people at McSweeny's, who are hilarious.

Here's a couple of lists from the book:

LESS POPULAR MUPPETS
by Scott Shemo

• Spitty the Camel
• Mr. Shingles
• Julius 'n' Ethel
• Joseph Gerbils
• Foamy the Puma
• Ann Eurysm
• Kurtz
• Theodora the Old-Time Saloon Whore
• Edward von Footfetish
• Big Disease-Carrying Bird



DISCARDED TITLES FOR TONI BRAXTON'S 1996 HIT "UN-BREAK MY HEART"
by Thomas Desmond

• "Unforget My PIN"
• "Unstain My Rug"
• "Unrunover My Dog"
• "Undent My Car"
• "Unbounce My Check"
• "Unwatch My Blues Brothers 2000"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home