Thursday, July 5, 2007

It is the distant future...the year 2000.



I saw some dude cruising down 6th Street on his Segway tonight, so I thought a post about the future was in order.

Believe it or not, they still make Segways, even though you never see anyone on them, ever (Except for the city of Chicago, which bought a bunch for their cops to ride around on...and Gob Bluth in one of the funniest shows ever, Arrested Development).

Anyway, this guy looked pretty ridiculous on his Segway, but I guess I need to start getting used to this crazy futuristic world we live in.

Also, the video above is from the new HBO show "Flight of the Conchords." Sunday nights at 10:30. It's hilarious, check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I saw this dude! The other night, i looked out my window and over the 6th street viaduct, this dude was riding his segway to mt. adams. with the sunset, the bridge and the hills, it was a pretty epic scene. nah... it was dorky. but, you gotta give it to the guy for sicking the segway "fad" out. at least he's not driving to work.

July 5, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home