Saturday, March 24, 2007

Haircut Day

My brother Ted (a.k.a. Lewis) is probably the funniest person I know. Every time I see him, he cracks me up. This morning in our hotel, he asked me if I'd cut his hair. I said yes, but told him to wait a couple of minutes. While he was waiting, he went into the bathroom and started with the clippers on his own. The result can be seen below, and is yet another reason why he is the funniest person I know.
FYI, I finished off the back for him after these pictures were taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Lewis is a real look 'er in these. Smokin'.

I can't wait to see the grounds crew relucantly do the YMCA this summer. I'd hate it if I were them, too, but I love watching them have to do it.

March 25, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home