Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Orville Reden-bot 9000



Did anyone watch the Golden Globes last week? Boring!

But, there was one brightspot...did anyone else see this commercial with good ol' Orville Redenbacher? It one of the worst commercials I've seen in a while, and not just because he looks not at all human and much more like some weird popcorn-selling robot. It's also because he has what appears to be an iPod and is totally rocking out with his robot dance moves. I keep waiting for him to rip his face off to reveal the metal frame of his robot head with red lights for eyes and wires sticking out everywhere.

When I first saw it I thought to myself, it's been a while since I've seen him on a commercial, I thought he was dead.

Um...yeah, turns out he is dead, and has been for like 15 years.

So sit back, relax, maybe pop yourself some popcorn, and enjoy Orville in all his CGI glory.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

comment!

LABELS: USELESS

January 23, 2007 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hello? Does anyone write for this blog anymore?

January 26, 2007 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Ronson said...

Whoa! It's heating up on Paullelujah! I can faintly sense the controversy. Better get an administrator on this. Pronto.

January 27, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home